IV therapy has gained a lot of interest over the last few years. It is something we offer at my clinic that has helped many patients needing extra energy and immune support and those with chronic infections. My great friend and IV expert, Chaitali Patel, joins me today to break down various IV cocktails and explain how they can help. She also gets into B vitamins, glutathione, high-dose Vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, amino acids, NAD, ozone, methylene blue, phospholipids, and chelation therapies.
Conditions that IV therapy can help:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Skin Rashes
- Hair loss
- Gut problems
Listen to the Episode
Chaitali Patel’s Bio:
Chaitali Patel is the founder and certified family nurse practitioner at Vita Infusions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Chaitali opened her practice approximately eight years ago and takes pride in maintaining optimal health & wellness for her patients.
Her expertise is in IV infusion therapies for chronic conditions. These therapies are customized to patients using their bloodwork and other reports, such as genetic testing.
On the rare occasion Chaitali is not at Vita Infusions, she enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, painting, or hiking! Chaitali would love to travel the world one day!
In this episode:
- Why would one consider IV therapy over taking oral supplements? (1:40)
- What is an infusion? (3:52)
- What is a Meyers cocktail? (9:56)
- Vitamin C and the immune system. (21:10)
- High-dose Vitamin C gets used by many cancer patients. (17:26)
- The benefits of NAD. (26:25)
- Oral supplementation of phospholipids. (33:41)
- What is chelation? (40:25)
- The duration of benefits of Vitamin C. (46:57)
Links & Resources
LMNT link: https://elementallabs.refr.cc/drgray
Follow Your Longevity Blueprint
Chaitali Patel’s Social Media Links::