Pets can form a vital part of our holistic health routine. It’s been scientifically proven they help with so many different aspects of our health, from companionship to encouraging our own movement. I’m joined by Dr. Marlene Siegel to talk about how we can increase the quality and the quantity of our pet’s life.
Signs Your Pet Might Have GI Tract Inflammation, Leaky Gut, or Intestinal Damage
- Grumbly tummy
- Go off their food
- Intermittent diarrhea
Listen to the Episode
About Dr. Marlene Siegel
Dr. Marlene Siegel is an international speaker and an innovator in integrative veterinary medicine. Her practice, Pasco Veterinary Medical Center in Lutz Florida offers the widest array of alternative therapies and detoxification services in the country.
She developed her own raw pet food company and supplements, which you can find at EvoLoveRaw.com.
Passionate about education, she has online programs for pet parents and veterinarians to teach integrative vet medicine. She is launching S’Paws Family Wellness in 2021, detox centers for pets and their parents.
In This Episode
- What pet parents can do to increase the quality and quantity of their pet’s life [7:45]
- How long pets should live [9:00]
- What a species-appropriate diet for animals is [10:00]
- Why kibble is bad for your pet [16:00]
- How to transition your pet to a species-appropriate diet [21:00]
- The problem with commercial probiotics [25:00]
- Why Vitamin D is important for both ourselves and our pets [30:00]
Links & Resources